Sunday 2 June 2013

Finally - fish!

After a slow start the fish appear to have finally arrived, I heard of a fish caught way up river above Wool last week and was full of hope that the fish have finally started to run. I arrived at the river a little later than usual today and soon had a call from my Friend Robin reporting a fresh 14lb hen fish.


I was fishing with Tony and this news was just what we wanted to hear! within a few minutes Tony connected with a cracker of a fish.

The fish was an absolute beauty - 36" and very deep bodied - a typical Frome fish. Well done Tony, I must admit I was a tad jealous but a well deserved fish!

It looks like a twenty and was fresh as a daisy, finally the fish have arrived, heres hoping for a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.